What have you learned from dabling in KM?
Here is my quick list:
* Knowledge is about relationships & dialog not access to information
* Improved awareness has greater long term value that access
* Tools do not really matter - identity and trust do!
* A shared language bootstraps creativity and collaboration
* KM takes time, 3-5 years!!
I'm taking part in OSN2005
Fostering a conversation on advanced knowledge practices in on-line social networks and gently guiding thoughts on KM - has the fad faded? in the cafe.
This is an exciting gathering of over 400 participants, talking arouns tools, practices and process and telling stories - doing what OSN folk do best - connecting.